Help me ID this camshaft?

-

ultanium

Reaction score
It is in a 340 that was rebuilt many years ago, and has been sitting on a stand, never installed. It has the typical purple shaft colors on it, and the only number is stamped on the rear, and says 941692. Google has been no help at all, is this an old Direct Connection part number??

Tom

I can tell you,not old Lunati ,Comp,or Crower. I.I.R.C, Older Crane/Cam Dynamics,used 6 digit can part numbers.

Oops,sorry Trail(lol). New phone,time to turn auto spell off....

probably easiest to measure the base circle and then max lift subtract the difference and divide that by 1.5(rocker ratio). That might help you narrow down the options.

I dont recall ever seeing a part number on a mopar cam. Just casting numbers.

Still trying to figure it out... It has 1138 stamped in front of the first lobe, and the lobes themselves measure 1.576" and 1.582" at their peak, with a base of 1.27". Only one mention of the 1138 in a ramcharger forum on Google, but the thread is gone...

Yeah, the lifts are close, but mine has pruple shaft coloring on it. Did Crane make any "Purple Shaft" bumpsticks for Ma Mopar?

I thought the purple shafts used a different colored dot to identify the cam grind.

these are the only split profile DC cams that are close

P4452761
P4007275

-
Back