Wrencher

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_20120605_1422561.jpg

Sooooo annoying, how does a D just fall off?????:banghead:

This is a 1966, and I am unsure of which years would interchange

it looks like your car is now yard art......LOL! just kiddin, nice lookin car, and sorry you lost the "D"

Theres a early Dart sitting in the local junkyard ill run by there this afternoon and see if they've scrapped it yet.

lmao!! Wonder if anyone would even notice.

Cosworth, i sure would appreciate it. The local wrecking yards around here are crushing everything older than 15 years due to high scrap pricing. Cant find hardly any cars that are made out of metal anymore :)

I stopped by the local yard where I last saw the dart, they've already crushed it sorry. Ill keep an eye out though they seem to come up with old mopars quite often.

Just draw a D on it with a magic marker. lol

I have a D from a 1968 dart if it works you can have it if anyone knows if they are the same chime in and ill be happy to send it just pm me your address

The letter is a little different for the 68 model. It was bigger than the one on the 66. Thanks anyway though

there's one here in my local wrecking yard i'll be heading there not this friday but next i could grab it for ya if you havent founf one by then

that would be great. As it turns out Waggs had one, but I will take another as well in case this happens again in the future. So if you dont mind grab it for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back