HELP need a body bucket seat tracks

-

hawkgoalie31

Reaction score
i m restoring my 74 duster and right now it has a bench seat in it and i have bucket seats but i dont have tracks for them. so does anyone have some they want to sell or no where i can get them and also what do i have to do to be able to put them in thanks

Are you still looking for bucket seat tracks? I may have what you need sitting out on a set of buckets that were in my Dart when I got it. I think that originally it had a bench and someone put these in it. I am building a bracket car and putting a race seat in and keeping 1 seat for in case. But have a seat and no use for the brackets. Let me know.

gipperco

i still need them and if you have them that would be great i sent you a message so let me know asap thanks brian

I will take a picture of them and you can make me an offer and cover shipping if they are what you are looking for.

Here is a picture of the seat W/Brackets

P1050027.jpg

there are looking good but are you selling both of them or just one because i need both of them and if you are then ill take them

yes both are available. Mine is a 74 Swinger. I have no idea what the seats came out of. Do you want them too? Would like to get rid of both at the same time.

ok both are aviable i will take both the seat tracks for sure sorry i dont need the seats i already have some but thanks i will send you a private message about prices. thanks

-
Back