Help. need GOOD body shop

-

slimjim

Reaction score
I just got my car back from the body shop about a month ago. I paid 1600 bucks to get my roof transplant and other misc rust repair. Well as I was working on rust around my rear window (inside) I noticed a crack on the exterior surface from the edge of the window. I took my sander and ground down the primer and body filler only to uncover a piece of metal that was merely tacked on and ground down over a piece of rust. The fu*king body shop that I took my car too simply covered their SH*TTY work with body filler and primer. I need a GOOD body shop to fix my car while im away out to sea. Does anyone have experience with any GOOD shops around the Fresno/Hanford area in central california? I really need some input. Thanks (sorry for the small vent)

That's a baseball bat and a Tuesday afternoon, where I come from.

I had the work done at a place called Unlimited Collision Repair in Vellejo, CA. Im 4 hours away right now so thats the only thing stopping me from running over to the shop and blowing up in the guys face. So is there anyone out there that knows of a shop in the central valley? I sail on this upcoming saturday so I dont have very much time to find a shop.

I hate to say it but the price represents the quality of the work, a top notch body man will cost big money in labor but you can be worry free about the thoroughness of his work. If you've got any friends with classic cars consult them on where they've had body work done or ask around at car shows. Word of mouth is the best way to find a quality shop.

Yeah I was afriad of that. The hourly rate was $62/hr. Im going to call the owner today and see if we cant work something out. If he refuses then im going to have to take him to court >.>

-
Back