Help! need to install glass in Chicagoland

-

siuauto

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recomendation for someone to install the windshield and back glass for my 71 duster. I would try it myself buy I have never done it before. I would need the person to come to me because there is no glass in it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Do your gaskets have a lock strip or not?

M & M Glass in Midlothian on 147th street. They have come to my house to install/remove windshields/rear glass or you can bring the car to them. They also do custom and restoration interior work.

Kind of a haul but I've used Glen twice .......

Glenn's Glass Repair

1985 Church Rd, Aurora, IL 60505
(630) 898-8220

Nice to know, 300 doesn't seem to bad for both windows if there driving out to you.

Yeah, I have new gaskets and locking strip. I would like to do it myself but I am worried about cracking the glass.

How big a hurry are you in? Can you wait for warm weather? If not, do you have access to a heated shop? It is VERY simple to do. I can walk you right through it on the telephone.

How big a hurry are you in? Can you wait for warm weather? If not, do you have access to a heated shop? It is VERY simple to do. I can walk you right through it on the telephone.

It's in my heated garage now. I would love to try it myself if I could get your advice. Let me know when you are available and how to contact you.

Thanks,

Jeff

-
Back