HELP!!!! Need V8 radiator

-

6valiant5

Reaction score
I have a 65 Valiant and doing a swap to a V8 and having a ton of trouble trying to find a radiator. If anyone could help that would be awesome.

I went thru this too and spent a lot to have a custom radiator made. In hindsight, what I learned is you don't need the exact radiator, other years will work, but the outlets must be in the right location. You may have to do some minor fabbing with the brackets and drill new mounting holes. Also it makes a difference if it's a manual or automatic car because of the transmission cooler. Hopefully someone with more info will chime in.

I have one still in the box that was redone with the lower hose on the passenger side (1970 and up water pump). Let me know if you can use it.

If the engine you are swapping in has the lower hose on the passenger side you can get a heavy duty stock replacement 22" radiator for a 72 Dart for about $150.

sweet thats is good to know since the motor isnt where i am i will have my sister look at it to find out if there is or not. thanks.

I have an early one for sale, which is 22 inch with the outlet on the driver side.

i just got the news that the motor i want to build up and drop in is a top drivers and a lower passangers if that helps anyone to help me

-
Back