Help Needed - 90 degree oil filter adapter???

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Been awhile. Hope all has been well. I'm in need of a favor.

Need the "hex head bolt size" of the mounting bolt for a 90 oil filter adapter. I am going to pick up a socket and/or box end wrench after work and forgot to check the size! Douh!! :banghead:

Any help is greatly appreciated and would save me a lot of extra driving.

Regards,
Pat

Let me go out to my garage and see, I do have one so no worries , I can check if no one chimes in before you clock out at work Pat . :glasses7:

Attachments

• SEDANMAN GIFT.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 183
Mopowers, Memike & Keith Mopar,

A big "THANK YOU" to each of you for helping me out! :prayer: This is the kind of stuff that makes FABO great. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to get that info for me.

Sincerely,
Pat

50 ft lbs on it. Felpro sells the round circular gasket seperately (#7007eight) & it is a bit thicker than the one that comes in the MP 3 piece kit. I'd suggest glueing it up in the block circular recess with some Permatex spray glue/cement #99MA the red spray. Ahead of time know the clocking you need for the filter to clear so when you raise the adapter up in place you do not have to rotate it (maintains the seal better). Make sure the block circular recess is squeaky cleaned with brake kleen/wire bristle brush. As you know the thick cork gasket inside on the bolt & the thin gasket outside under the bolt head & definitely use some sealer on it

-
Back