Help Needed Near Perkiomenville PA

-

340 demon 72

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post this but here it goes I'm looking at a 73 duster in perkiomenville PA and I can't get the to check it out before I buy it and hate to buy sight unseen. Was wondering if there is anybody here that would be willing if in the area of car to take a look at it for me any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking in Perkiomenville Pa

Is that near Reading? I just looked it up, if you can find one of the guys that run at Maple Grove would be your best shot. I thought I would be able to be close on Thursday, but it is almost 2 hours from Hershey hospital.

Last edited:
Is that near Reading? I just looked it up, if you can find one of the guys that run at Maple Grove would be your best shot. I thought I would be able to be close on Thursday, but it is almost 2 hours from Hershey hospital.
Not sure if this is the place to post this but here it goes I'm looking at a 73 duster in perkiomenville PA and I can't get the to check it out before I buy it and hate to buy sight unseen. Was wondering if there is anybody here that would be willing if in the area of car to take a look at it for me any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking in Perkiomenville Pa

-
Back