Help needed

-

schmalle

Reaction score
Hi guys,
is anyone located near Fresno, CA and willing to help me? I need someone to have a look at a car I want to buy and maybe taking some pics.
Thanks a lot
Greets from Germany

What he wants to say ... :D

Last year on our trip all the Route 66 we finally made our way to Turner's Auto Wrecking in Fresno. We knew about the 1962 Valiant that is waiting there for us. But other than described it was partially parted out. The rear end was ripped off and we were so disappointed that we let the deal go. That was a mistake. Back here in Germany we knew better. This Valiant has to become our main project for 2016.

Unfortunately they don't email with us and telephoning with our shipper didn't bring new informations.

The help we could need would be a buddy, who takes a look at the car and tell us about the current condition. We think, it should be rescued soon. And we could bring it back to life as a real mean dragracer.

Please help!

It's a 1962 2-dr post
20150721_114107.jpg

Thank you Svensson.

Isn't there really anyone near Fresno?

It won't take much time and I'm not asking you doing this for free!

So if you're able to help, please contact via PM

Thanks a lot

Nobody. Fresno doesn't seem to be a Mopar region. So we need to book a flight to LA and take some drinks at the Rainbow Bar. Cheers to Lemmy!

I wish that I could help you, but I'm too far away (near chicago)...

I'm not close to California either!

I used this place in the past to look over a Barracuda for me. They took over 60 pictures and provided a written report. I was happy enough with their information to fly out and buy the car.

www.CarzInspection.com

Thank you anyway!

Seems that I have to go there by myself to check it. Unfortunately the next possibility will be in 2017. Was a big mistake that I didn't bought it when I had the chance to....:banghead:

............Check with Jim Lusk..........he checked out a car in Fresno for my buddy in 2010......jim also lives in Fresno................kim.......

Fresno is 600 miles from me. Could be done, depending on what you want.

-
Back