Help Please

-

cdawglean

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a new instrument gauge cluster from Fastlanewest.com. The problem I am having is how it would be installed in my 1970 Dart. All the clusters say they are for a 1971+ yr dart. When I look at the panel it looks like its right. I'm just wondering if it gets installed over the dash section that currently contains the Headlight switch and the Winshield wiper control. Or am I going to have to cut the dash (which I dont want to do) to get it to properly fit. Since I learned of these gauges off this forum I figured I would try to get some pics and advice on how these work out in a 1970 Dart. Is there a difference between the 1971 and the 1970 Dart as far as the instrument cluster? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as currently my temp gauge/oil light/speedometer/fuel gauges are very intermittent and I'm alittle hesitant to drive in the summer heat here in Florida.

yeah the 68/69/70 darts have a long instrument cluster, the 71+'s are small and more square...lemme try to dig up a pic...I'll be back

-
Back