Help!!! What Hubcaps for Daisy Delilah???

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Tomorrow we are going to a car show in Hamilton, OH. Everything on the car has to be original. I am not sure which hubcaps came on her from the factory. Is it possible she came with the Duster Volcano hubcaps from the factory? Or did she come with the slotted hubcaps with Dodge on them? I tried to find some information on the internet but came up with a blank. Can someone please help me?
](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Attachments

• hubcaps.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 186
Anna I like the one on the left, don't you? The one on the right reminds me more of a Duster wheel cover.

Anna I like the one on the left, don't you? The one on the right reminds me more of a Duster wheel cover.

X2 goldfish, the one on the right looks like a plymouth hub cap.
Satellites and Valiants, But I could be wrong :? I think the one on the left is right and Daisy Delilah will look Darling on her :happy7:

One on the left has character.

I have a set like the one on the left that came from a 74 Dart Swinger I parted out

I have a set like the one on the left that came from a 74 Dart Swinger I parted out

This is totally off topic but I seen where you are from Huntsville. I lived in Arab for 30 years. I worked at Head Start Hair Salon in Huntsville as well.

Where and when is the show in Hamilton ?

My older brother lives in the big town of Reilly, Ohio. Bout 10 miles south of Oxford.

And the Dodge wheel cover is what you need.

Where and when is the show in Hamilton ?

My older brother lives in the big town of Reilly, Ohio. Bout 10 miles south of Oxford.

And the Dodge wheel cover is what you need.

She's upstairs in bed right now so I thought I would help.
Sat 7.23.11
Hamilton!, OH
57th Annual Antique & Classic Car Parade/Show
Hamilton West Shopping Center
Brookwood Dr.
8:30-11:30 registration and show
Parade
Ends in the middle of downtown Hamilton Square in front of Court house.
Awards at 3:30 there.
Open to all vehicles through 86
In restored or original condition
No modifieds, street rods, replicars, or after market wheels!!
3 trophies each of 62 classes!
Really cool show! They have old timey Buses, Semis, motorcycles, everything!! Way Cool!
If ya come up ther to see us, and we are'nt next to the car between 8:30- 11:30, we'll be in the Chinese resturant across from the front of our car!!
Maybe see Ya?!
PM me if you're going up for the specticle!:mrgreen:
This is my all time favorite show of the year.

Link;
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1456227#post1456227

This is totally off topic but I seen where you are from Huntsville. I lived in Arab for 30 years. I worked at Head Start Hair Salon in Huntsville as well.

Small world. I live in Guntersville, and work in Arab on Wednesdays.

I work at what is now Foodland, but might have been Winn-Dixie when you lived there.

Feel free to ask how the place has changed if you wish, I'll be glad to answer if I can.

-
Back