Help! What years will fit for Rear Bumper for demon

-

dartkevin

big block
Reaction score
I have a 1972 demon and want to locate a real clean chrome rear Bumper for this car (Any one have one for sale!) What years of duster wil fit this car???
70-71-72-73 Thanks for your help on this. dartkevin
[email protected]

i think all dusters 70-73 will fit and 71-72 demon or 73 dart sport will all be the same in 74 they switched to the bigger bumper with the shock absorbers on it so the 74 up will not fit hope this helps and hope im right good luck Justin

Has to be 72 and older. They changed the bumpers in 73 to the ones with the huge bumper guards.

The 1970-1971 Duster and '71 Demon rear bumpers are the same but the '72 rear bumpers have a slot on each side for a different bumper jack head, David.

As Demon Sizzler said a '72 bumper is all by itself because of the bumper jack slot. The other bumpers will bolt on but you will have to carry two bumper jacks. So really a 72' Demon or Duster is what you are looking for.

Chuck

Thanks for all the good information on this i will no what to look for now.It would be real nice to find a real clean one out there. MOPARS RULE!

-
Back