help with bench seat from my 73

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
ok i have a 73 duster with the original front bench and its sorta broken the drivers side back comes off if not on right and the interior is like this werid yellow and i dont know were to find replacement covers should i replace the bench or go buckets and match the interior please help on what to do and where if possible to find this color interior

I don't know you have many options that would work like buckets or bench or bench with center armrest or yeah so yeah different colors would work too like green or blue or red or yellow or black or white that would also fix the back that is busted but you should get a console if you go with buckets since that would make it look real tight and if you go with either buckets or a bench or a bench with center armrest you can get the seat covers at legendary in all the different colors you can imagine for all the various years from 1968 to 1976 but when you e-mail legendary to ask about their covers try to use some punctuation and do not create one huge *** run on sentence because it is not easy reading.

year one has a good site as well, If you check em both out then maybe one of them will actually show your color but usually the show the seat in black and list the available colors. There might only be a few colors available in your year of car car so you might find it easy. www.yearone.com

-
Back