HELP! with Crankshaft ID

-

ALBA73

Reaction score
I have just bought a crankshaft from a guy locally and apparently it is a stroker crank for a 318 - 340 although i am still trying to find info on it. The only numbers I can read from the label are 68875 and a partial P4529 something...something. I am waiting for my seller to get back to me but i thought that I would try the GURU's on this awesome forum as well.

THANK YOU!

Bobby
IMG_2560.jpg

look on the front journal of the crank...it should be stamped there

I have the old catalog with the numbers,is it a 6 or a 8 bolt rear flange? There are 8 different cranks with a starting number of 4529,all with different strokes on them.measure the stroke and post it,mrmopartech

Mrmopartecch...thank you for your reply!...it is an eight bolt flange and is a forged steel crank.

70Cuda... I will give it another good looking over tomorrow and hopefully my old *** peepers will spot something this time LOL!

Thank You Guys!!!

I managed to make out a very faint number on the front journal (thank you 70aarcuda!) and it is P4529710.

Any info you can give me on this crank would be GREAT!

I managed to make out a very faint number on the front journal (thank you 70aarcuda!) and it is P4529710.

Any info you can give me on this crank would be GREAT!

-
Back