Help with Door Window Parts

-

Tacfire11

Strike Hard, Strike Deep
Reaction score
Hope someone can help me. Where can I find these little dowel Pins (that hold the Window to the Regulator inside the Door. I lost the Driver Side, and can't seem to find them locally.

Thanks

DartWindowparts017.jpg

DartWindowparts017.jpg

DartWindowparts017.jpg

I'll be needin those as well when I get to that phase, as I had to destroy them to get the window out. Also is there any source for a diagram to reinstall the window regulator assembly back into the door? It took me over two hours to get it apart & I'm not sure I'll ever get it back together again, and I still have to take apart the passenger side. I ordered a CD online thats supposed to be a copy of the factory repair manuals, but not sure what I will be getting from them.

they are available from different suppliers. i got mine from www.themoparshop.com (also known as e-body parts and restoration) in madera, ca. they come with as the 2 piece part, the part with the outer prongs and the inner slider plug. they were just a couple a bucks each but priceless to have new.

Thanks for the source, and website. This is great. I'll be putting my regulator back in this weekend, so I'll let you know how hard / easy it was going back in. the original door was destoryed by a impact on the driver door. Thankfully the regulator and glass were sparred, but had to drill out the rivet to get the glass out.

Thanks again everyone for everything.

they are available from different suppliers. i got mine from www.themoparshop.com (also known as e-body parts and restoration) in madera, ca. they come with as the 2 piece part, the part with the outer prongs and the inner slider plug. they were just a couple a bucks each but priceless to have new.

those pis can be tapped out with a punch. no need for drilling.

-
Back