HELP with oil leak

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have noticed that if I give my wagon a blast while driving up step hills that it leaks some trans fluid out of the bellhousing once I stop. Can anybody shed some light as to what could be causing this. It only happens when I give it a hard time if I just drive normally it's fine no leaks.

Thanks in advance Graham.

My trans leak started that way untuil eventually it got to be pouring out. Took out the convertor last night and the input peice was chewed and that had alowed fluid to pass by the seal. I'm replacing convertor, front pump seal and bushing.

My trans leak started that way untuil eventually it got to be pouring out. Took out the convertor last night and the input peice was chewed and that had alowed fluid to pass by the seal. I'm replacing convertor, front pump seal and bushing.
Been there done that twice. Everything seems fine at the moment as long as I take it easy up step hills.

It might be slightly overfilled. There is a vent behind the torque converter and pulling steep hills under a heavy load may be forcing fluid out of the vent.

-
Back