help with rear window defrost-Duster

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
I have the optional rear window defrost that we found 20 years ago. I need help with pieces I am missing. I have the fan with resistor assembly, the face plate that attaches to that and then the black long slot piece that goes ontop of package shelf. What am I missing? The piece that sits below the speaker, the hose and the underside of the package shelf that the hose attaches to-right? Any one have these for sale? Any pics that I can look at? The defroster switch that goes on the dash?

I sold this car 10 years ago and found it on ebay a month ago and bought it back! This car has alot of pieces from my duster that my dad and I built 20 years ago. What a find to bring her back home. Just missing stuff from throughout the years.

not sure what size the pics need to be to post on here or how to post them here, but I can email them to you if you like?

I posted 3 pics of it under my profile in the photogallery-let me know if you see them either way. Thanks.

I have the optional rear window defrost that we found 20 years ago. I need help with pieces I am missing. I have the fan with resistor assembly, the face plate that attaches to that and then the black long slot piece that goes ontop of package shelf. What am I missing? The piece that sits below the speaker, the hose and the underside of the package shelf that the hose attaches to-right? The defroster switch that goes on the dash?

Yep, thats whats missing. The switch is just a toggle switch, like a map light.

-
Back