Help with Torqueflite 904

-
Mitsiman,

This is the car.

The baby 904 looking at a parts catalog I have in front me has the following items listed for this trans.
Gasket and seal kit the same as a 1972-03 904, however there is a Component sub-kit listed for the baby 904(imports). It doesn't say what the parts are though.
The pan gasket for sure is different. The front pump Seal-up kit is the same as any 904.
The filter is different(smaller).
From what is listed in this catalog, other than those items mentioned above, all other what the industry calls soft parts are the same as any 904, 1973 and on. I can't tell you anything about the internal hard parts, as this catalog doesn't list them.
As a suggestion, go to the website for W.I.T. transmission parts or to the Transtar site and download their catalogs. I think both sites list both hard parts and soft parts. If I can be of any other service, drop me a private message and I'll see what additional information I can get for you. At my previous place of employment there is a parts guy that only works Thursdays and Fridays, and he might be able to help.

-
Back