Help! With trucks only

-

mopar56

Reaction score
Ok, I really cant seem to figure this out, I'm over on trucksonly and it wont let me log out, I posted a question earlier on "general" and I was told just click on my login on the top right then log out, like on this site, but the only the only place I see my place I see my avatar is with my post, that dose nothing how the hell do I get out? Thanks

Usually just close the browser, but if you accidently changed your settings, there is one "somewhere" to "stay logged in."

If you go to the top of page and click your username displayed it will bring up a panel, and there is a "log out" button near the bottom

Ok, I really cant seem to figure this out, I'm over on trucksonly and it wont let me log out, I posted a question earlier on "general" and I was told just click on my login on the top right then log out, like on this site, but the only the only place I see my place I see my avatar is with my post, that dose nothing how the hell do I get out? Thanks

For starters - why wouldnt you post this on the trucks site?

Second, you dont really need to log out.

Third, see this

upload_2021-1-26_19-3-33.png

upload_2021-1-26_19-2-55.png

Ok, thankyou to both of you 67dart273 and Joeychgo, the site was slightly different than this one my avatar didnt show up on the top of the page like this one, however I did finnialy find it under the three little bars, as to why I didn't ask there, well first I thought maybe the sites were connected as they look similar and possibly used the same moderators? I apologize if there not but that being said I find the response time on this site way quicker. Any way problem solved, thanks.

-
Back