Help !!!

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I am on the search for a rearend for my old wagon 8 3/4 rears are rare over here in Oz so looks like I will have to go with a ford 9 inch. or I have found Ford also have a 8 3/4 diff does anybody know if the Mopar centre will fit the Ford housing ???

Cheers Gra

Whatever information you got is incorrect. They have 9", 8.8" and possibly one or two others in that range. But parts do not interchange with Mopar.

Well at least not over here, who knows what they made over there. Ford also has an 8" rear that looks very similar to a 9" Ford and an 8.75 Mopar rear.

Well at least not over here, who knows what they made over there. Ford also has an 8" rear that looks very similar to a 9" Ford and an 8.75 Mopar rear.

Yeah I have been offered ad 8 inch diff. But the Borg Warner diff I have is better so why go backwards.

I have PM'd a few members here who are selling 8 3/4 rearends but they aren't interested in shipping I can understand as it is a large item. I think freight will kill the idea of importing a diff.

I'm just having trouble sorcing 1 here at the moment still got 6 weeks before our busy drag season kicks off.

Thanks Gra

-
Back