Help!

-

baucco

Reaction score
:sad9: Hey all! Susanne and I have been trying to get the 64 Valiant/Barracuda on the road before the weather gets bad and it's looking great but we have hit some snags. I cant seem to find several important pieces to finish her up and get her out there. We need to find an affordable pair of good headlight rims,ours are pretty trashed,a radiator in good shape with no leaks, Clips for the rear quarter moldings (on top of the back fenders),a power steering cap and the rubber bushings that go inside the ends of the rear bumper. We are on a budget but would be willing to pay a reasonable price for these parts and arrange for shipping pick-up. If you don't have these parts,but know where we could find them,please,drop us a line. Thanks in advance,Dan and Susanne

Try Mr G's for the clips you need or R/T specialties, google them. The clips are not that expensive and usually used stuff is junk anyway.

By headlight rims do you mean the stainless headlight rings that hold the headlights into their buckets ? If that is what you are after, virtually any single large round headlight ring from a mopar will work, no matter what year. A couple bucks at the bone yard should be all that costs.

What size radiator are you after, is this a 6 or v8 ?

:rock:I will keep an eye out on ebay!! Seems I did see a pair 65 head light rings
buy it know price 15 bucks.O:)

The headlight rims we have are aluminum and fit around the outside of the fender. I have the stainless retaining rings,just not the outer rims. The prices on ebay that I have seen have been 89 and 259 for stainless. The radiator is a 22 inch for a v8. Thanks alot for the info. I didn't know Mr G had the clips and I'll look up the other place. Wish me luck!

I have been told that VW bug rings fit pretty good and are about $15 a pair.

-
Back