Hemi Dart #72 in your list. Cam Noseworthy's Demented Dart VIN LO23M8323XXX

-

Chargervic

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am trying to find the current owner of this car, only for historical purposes. Cam Noseworthy was a good friend of mine and I clearly remember seeing the Dart in the showroom at Crosstown Motor City in Edmonton Alberta when it arrived at the dealership. The last reference I can find for it on line was a Mecum ad from 2017. I know Jim Mangione owned it for several years but heard recently that he may not own it now. I have lots of pictures of the car and lots of memories of Cam, as he was a member of our car club for a few years and my roommate for a while. The sales manager at Crosstown who ordered the car in 1968 is also a friend and we talk about this car often.
I would just like to keep track of it and maybe speak with the current owner to give them some history and a few good stories of the first couple of years of its racing life. If anyone knows where the car is or who may own it, I would appreciate a PM with the contact info. Attached is a pic of it right at the beginning of the 68 race season in Edmonton in 68 and another at Mission Raceway in Mission BC later.

Edmonton.

Scan 1.jpeg

dementeddart.jpg

Contact Jim Kramer @ Kramer Automotive Specialties. He knows a ton on these cars and may be able to help you.

Dan

Sorry about that. I'm not a regular poster on here and didn't know about that. I think I cleaned it out if you want to try again.

I just looked at why my mailbox is full. It contains messages back to 2015 and I don't know how to empty it.

-
Back