[SOLD] Hemi dart scoop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sled City 68 Hemi scoop has studs hanging down for e-z mounting and it is actually the correct shape and size.

This sounds like a welcome improvement from the vfn I bought with the flimsy metal tabs.
I couldn't bring myself to trust them to hold the scoop on at speed.
You wouldn't be able to give a review on their front fenders by chance? Looking to get a pair for
a barracuda soon.

This sounds like a welcome improvement from the vfn I bought with the flimsy metal tabs.
I couldn't bring myself to trust them to hold the scoop on at speed.
You wouldn't be able to give a review on their front fenders by chance? Looking to get a pair for
a barracuda soon.
I can't give a review on another companies fenders, but you are welcome to look at the fenders that we have on our hemi Cuda that we make. We are in central Ohio, just south of Columbus. We race what we sell, and sometimes we sell what we race.

I can't give a review on another companies fenders, but you are welcome to look at the fenders that we have on our hemi Cuda that we make. We are in central Ohio, just south of Columbus. We race what we sell, and sometimes we sell what we race.

I can vouch for Larry's stuff. I've used his race weight glass parts on 3 race cars so far and no issues to date.

And the quick turnaround service isn't too bad either. LOL!!!!

sscuda
:glasses7:

I can vouch for Larry's stuff. I've used his race weight glass parts on 3 race cars so far and no issues to date.

And the quick turnaround service isn't too bad either. LOL!!!!

sscuda
:glasses7:
Another happy customer that drives in from Canada to pick up his parts. If you do decide to pick up your parts in person, be prepared to take a tour and talk shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back