Hemi Duster On Craiglist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be at the Mopar Nats In the Show Field on Friday only. I have to leave early Saturday to take care of some family matters. Stop by and introduce yourself!

Mark:

Looked for you Friday at the Natl's. Found your car with the FABO sign in it but no one was around. Saw that the canopy behind your car was empty also, so no one to ask! Looked for you Saturday and saw you were gone! Was hoping to meet and talk with you. We had our 70 Duster their also but was over near the staging lanes, 2nd row. Didn't think you would be interested but wanted to find out if you were interested in maybe some sort of trade deal. Never the less, enjoyed looking your Duster over. Just so you know, Saturday was every bit as miserably hot as Friday! Whew!!
A340

Mark:

Looked for you Friday at the Natl's. Found your car with the FABO sign in it but no one was around. Saw that the canopy behind your car was empty also, so no one to ask! Looked for you Saturday and saw you were gone! Was hoping to meet and talk with you. We had our 70 Duster their also but was over near the staging lanes, 2nd row. Didn't think you would be interested but wanted to find out if you were interested in maybe some sort of trade deal. Never the less, enjoyed looking your Duster over. Just so you know, Saturday was every bit as miserably hot as Friday! Whew!!
A340

Hell, you could have spoke to anyone under the two canopies that were together....we were all together. Mark, Hank, Dave, Denny and I. If no one was there (which would have been odd), you should have sat down and opened a cooler.,

Hey! Looked at your Dart also! Was really nice to see a Super Stock Dart. You've done a great job on it! Noticed it was even licensed and street driven with the cheater slicks! No one was around the canopy's, apparently just showed up at the wrong time. Waited for about 1/2 hour. Was unable to make it back. Not in the habit of opening other people's containers or car doors either, but appreciate the offer afterwards. It surely was awfully hot ! 8)
A340

It was damn hot...we were probably out in the 4X4 Blue, air conditioned, enclosed golf cart picking up parts on the Dark Side (My van)

Yes it is driven on the street....that's what was in my mind from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back