Hemi Dusters

-

2-66 Cudas

Reaction score
Went to the Saturday night cruise at Norwin Hills near Irwin, PA last night. Usually aren't many Mopars let alone A's.I walked up to a Duster from behind, looked like a slant or 318 car - plain Jane, column automatic and bench seat, stock wheels and caps, skinny tires. What a shock to look under the hood and find a Hemi! Two rows over there was another one - 4 speed with line-lock and large rear tires. As I was looking at the second Duster, someone two more rows over fired up a 72 Dart Swinger, everyone stopped and listened to the departure. Open headers and a radical cam - big rear tires and a fuel cell hangin down. Several max wedge and 413 early 60s B-Bodies there too.
Was talking to a gal at breakfast this morning who is going through a divorce. She saw me park my 66 Signet vert and asked if How long I've been into Mopars. She proceeds to tell me that she is having 2 cars appraised by 3 appraisers as part of the Divorce settlement. First car: Richard Petty autographed Superbird - car has never seen RAIN! 2nd car: 1973 Road Runner.
I'd say she is looking at a tidy sum even getting HALF the value of that Superbird.

Went to the Saturday night cruise at Norwin Hills near Irwin, PA last night. Usually aren't many Mopars let alone A's.I walked up to a Duster from behind, looked like a slant or 318 car - plain Jane, column automatic and bench seat, stock wheels and caps, skinny tires. What a shock to look under the hood and find a Hemi! Two rows over there was another one - 4 speed with line-lock and large rear tires. As I was looking at the second Duster, someone two more rows over fired up a 72 Dart Swinger, everyone stopped and listened to the departure. Open headers and a radical cam - big rear tires and a fuel cell hangin down. Several max wedge and 413 early 60s B-Bodies there too.
Was talking to a gal at breakfast this morning who is going through a divorce. She saw me park my 66 Signet vert and asked if How long I've been into Mopars. She proceeds to tell me that she is having 2 cars appraised by 3 appraisers as part of the Divorce settlement. First car: Richard Petty autographed Superbird - car has never seen RAIN! 2nd car: 1973 Road Runner.
I'd say she is looking at a tidy sum even getting HALF the value of that Superbird.

Is it supposedly pettys actual racecar superbird?

-
Back