Hemi Heater lines

-

Tincup

Reaction score
Anyone have one of the hard heater lines from a hemi that they don't need? PM me, thanks.

Dang Tin, I literally just tossed those in the recycle bin couple weeks ago when I was clearing out space to start working on my car

Dang Tin, I literally just tossed those in the recycle bin couple weeks ago when I was clearing out space to start working on my car

Hey Tin, Car or truck lines? Prety sure you need car but I want to make sure. I think I have a set of car lines but I'm going to have to dig them out.

Tin has the same motor as I do... so he needs car lines I would bet....

I'm not sure what the truck lines look like, but I really only need the hose end. It's kind of a long story, when I was test fitting my engine, one of the lines was hitting the firewall, so I cut the end off. My plan was to shorten the lines and run hoses under the intake. But, of course, now that I'm working on them I cannot find the end I cut off, so I can weld it back on. So I really only need about 2" of the pipe, the end that the hose goes on, not the O-ring end.

I'm not sure what the truck lines look like, but I really only need the hose end. It's kind of a long story, when I was test fitting my engine, one of the lines was hitting the firewall, so I cut the end off. My plan was to shorten the lines and run hoses under the intake. But, of course, now that I'm working on them I cannot find the end I cut off, so I can weld it back on. So I really only need about 2" of the pipe, the end that the hose goes on, not the O-ring end.

Give me a day or two to see if I can dig them out. I had a set from one of the motors that I bought. If I still have them their yours, just pay for the shipping. :thumblef:

Give me a day or two to see if I can dig them out. I had a set from one of the motors that I bought. If I still have them their yours, just pay for the shipping. :thumblef:

Thanks HemiJoe, don't bother, I stopped by my buddies garage and he had one from another car that will work just fine. Appreciate the help....

-
Back