Hemi Under Glass collection under the block this week

-
no offense but who else buys old mopar race cars? people with money! lol...
:burnout:

true they should be in a musuem,,,, will be interesting to see where or if they end up,,mecham is a chevy lovers paradise,,,dana has no love for any thing but GM,,

true they should be in a musuem,,,, will be interesting to see where or if they end up,,mecham is a chevy lovers paradise,,,dana has no love for any thing but GM,,

odd part about that is he bought like 20 or 30 cars from sefton, i think all mopars...

including this bad boy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWmhfRJYlj0"]SS And AFX Brings Billy Stepps BO29 Cuda To Life! - YouTube[/ame]

sweet video,,,, few months ago a mecham auction,,,was a mopar on the block, not meeting the reserve,,,dana spit it right out if u want to make money in this buss bring a GM ,,,peter klut recently said the mopars arent bringing no where close to the money they did a few years ago,,, i hate to say it but barrett jackson has way more open minded heavy hitter buyers then mechum,,,

sweet video,,,, few months ago a mecham auction,,,was a mopar on the block, not meeting the reserve,,,dana spit it right out if u want to make money in this buss bring a GM ,,,peter klut recently said the mopars arent bringing no where close to the money they did a few years ago,,, i hate to say it but barrett jackson has way more open minded heavy hitter buyers then mechum,,,

even russo is a better deal!

even russo is a better deal!

i use to live in ill,,,worked in schaumburg the new chicago land mechum auction site,,,lived near the old site pheasant run resort,, dont know if u know rhiondart,,, i seen him standing next to the 69 when bob drove it in,,,jim always has his nose in some mopar busniess,,he is friends with the current owner of the cudas,,,

I was on stage with the HUG's and used to work for Bill Sefton. I am honored to be friends with Bob Riggle and Linda Vaughn, I would do anything for them! The 69 is a brand-new build and all four cars were built by Bob Riggle. The 67 is an original, was built in 1967 and was rebuilt after being found in the 2000's. The 66 is a duplicate of the original 66 and was built in the 80's, the most famous one is the supercharged 68 and was built in the 90's. Let me know if anyone needs anymore info as they will be back at the Mecum auction in Kissimee, FL in January to be sold individually without the naming and marketing rights.

HemiSSDart formerly known as Rhinodart, there I spilled the beans, hope I don't get banned again...:violent1:

the rebuild 67 that is an original was found sitting in a drive way in canada,,,bob had to tell a few white lies to get the car out of canada,,,, the 66 was brought back ti life in the mid 1980s,,,the original HUG was a 1964/65 body and was driven by wild bill shrewsberry,,,then bob took over the hole wheel stander deal,,, when the 66 model year came out they cut the quarters off and hung 66 quarters and a 66 nose,, that original car sat behind bobs place when he lived in ohio,,,and rotted in to the ground,,, the current 66 was built in the mid 1980s when bob lived in AZ,, and i first learned bob was back at it at the US nationals,,at that time there was no deal with hurst so the car appeared with out the word hurst on the doors,, i have a few unopened tee shirts of that era,,with out the word hurst,,, tell bob the guy with the black blown 66 said hi,,,

Attachments

• fstfish66&hemi under glass.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 84
  • towing hemi under glass.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 82
-
Back