Hemmings rant

-

moparclown

Reaction score
A member just got me to thinking again what a bunch of A holes really run Hemmings
Heres why
Sept 4th 2011 was an event at Lebanon Valley dragway known as Musclepalooza which was put on by Hemmings.I ran the 69 Cuda in the 12 second class(only my 2nd time ever to the strip)I ran all day 11 passes and was runner up and guess what?Not one person from hemmings stuck around:finga:They have not even published the finalists from that day,probably because they haven't a clue of who they were?No mention of that day in any of there mags.But they didn't have any problem taking my $$$ in the morning to enter.As far as I am concerned they can shove there mags right up there ***.
Hey Hemmings:finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

moparclown is 100% right! I won favoriet plymouth twice now in there musclepalooza shows there, in the past few years, and they never in publish a pic. of the show winners of their OWN event.

moparclown is 100% right! I won favoriet plymouth twice now in there musclepalooza shows there, in the past few years, and they never in publish a pic. of the show winners of their OWN event.
:bootysha:wow they suck!moparclown ,fanofpetty very good job congrats.you guys deserve it

thanks man.....is just that they are so unorganized with that show, and yet it draws a lot of cars and is generally a great time. Lots of great racing too!

I've never gone to one of their shows but one of their editors approached me about using one of my photos of Yooper822's control arms for an article he was writing about Mopar suspensions. I agreed ... and a couple weeks later had a copy of the magazine on my desk via Priority Mail. I thought it was very cool of him. The shows may be unorganized with a lack of follow through but editor Jim LeClair is first class!!! :-D

-
Back