Herb mccandless heads

-

canammx125

Reaction score
I picked these heads up last week. Got 2 sets of heads one box opened other 3 unopened.
I found nothing on net about heads. Lots of porting and bowl work done. Also check out NOS block!

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

Post more pictures of the block and give more details please.
Is that a X or R block? Is it a real original T/A block?
Inquiring minds would love to know more.

Don't know what you paid, but it may be a significant score; if for no other reason than to document & preserve history.

Herb and his sons are still here in town. They have a “museum” that they open to the public randomly. Herbs younger son, Mike, is the one behind the museum, procuring all the cars and memorabilia, etc.. Herb and Herb Jr are around as well, and Herbs grandsons are heavy into cars and drag racing too. You may be able to get ahold of one of them and get some information on the heads.

00C112C6-CB6F-480D-9F09-86E5AD23AD70.png

Herb McCandless is one of the nicest, most helpful guys in Mopar World. You will find him approachable and happy to help you. Just supply him with the part numbers and he'll be glad to tell exactly what you've got. Call the phone number on the box - I bet it still works!

Message me on facebook Herb McCandless Jr or message me here Ill give you details

Herb McCandless Jr

Message me on facebook Herb McCandless Jr or message me here Ill give you details

Herb McCandless Jr
Welcome to the site Herb Jr. Glad to have you. Share the details here if you would please.

Where did you go Herb, I chatted a few times with your old man on the phone a time or two.
He always asked me if I ever thought about moving, a little joke we had.

Welcome to Herb Jr, I'm sure he can contribute to the best Mopar site in the world. If not, I'll bet Herb Sr can chime in from time to time.

-
Back