Here I am

-

P9x25

Reaction score
Well I am person non grata on the "MOPARTS" site --- I questioned the integrity of one of the moderators, and got banned --- I am not a trouble maker, but do not like being jerked around by someone that has not been there, done that, and gotten the T-shirt for it. I have a very large collection of Mopar Drag Racing photos from the 60's and 70's --- pictures that were donated to me by, Dick Oldfield, Joe Pappas, Dave Koffel, John Wehrly and others. I scan and burn to disc old Chrysler drag racing photos and will return them to you for FREE --- NO CHARGE AT ALL --- I am trying to be the unofficial historical photo person for Chrysler Drag Racing.

That is my story and HOWDY ALL

Stewart

Welcome, From Corpus Christi, TX

How can I get some pics of those mopars? I'd love to have some.

Jason

welcome aboard! things are alot more laid back around here. sit back and enjoy...... :thumbup:

Any mopar will do Stewart. Pro stock, street , strip, etc....hahahaha I know it sounds funny buy I'm putting together something to put in my garage while workin on my 67 Cuda!

Jason

oh I've seen that web site..cool did you put that site together? If so good job!

Jason

Weclme P9x25 !! Hope you take the time to enjoy this great site.
Yep we are a humble butch around here and like learning all we can.
Take a good look around and jump on in.

Weocome aboard Stewart. We did some Super Stock Dart and Barracuda photo swapping a while back when I owed SuperStockHemis.com

-
Back