Here they are finally

-

BAD BOY

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long for the 61' caddy restoration pictures. I appreciate your comments. BB

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_2306.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_2314.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 306
That cat is tight, looks like a super solid platform!! Definetly the flagship of the fleet!!!😄

Thanks cosgig. We love our American steel in this house. I can't wait to dive into the 37 Chrysler Business Coupe. It will be a total strip, total restore. I must say that of all the cars ever made in North America, the Mopar remains number 1 to me in looks and top performance. They had the best big block ever...Hemi and best small block ever....340 period. This site is one of the best Mopar designed sites I've seen. All the best.

Looks like a real solid car. Is it going to be that bright yellow I can see on the inside of the door?

It's now finished in a deep white base clear paint job as shown on the welcome wagon "My Cars". Total strip took 1 1/2 years to finish. It is 19 feet long, gets 8 miles to the gallon has no seat belts and the reupholster work was all hand made as there is no company anywhere that makes covers for the 1961 Caddy. Thanks guys. At Moparfest I have gathered many restoration ideas from Mopar owners. Here is a simple non-chemical rust remover from your kitchen that works dirt cheap. Vinegar. Soak your parts to get bare metal clean, rust is gone. It's on line.

Congratulations on a very cool build and looking forward to seeing it all together :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yep :glasses7: I use Vinegar on my cast Iron and the last time I used it was on my rotors I put on my 66 Valiant, that stuff works.

-
Back