Here we go Patriots!!!

-
Im biased, but Giants are tough! I'm thinking they will be in the ballgame up to the half, maybee 3 or 6 pt game. I just have a gut feeling they will find their old skills like the "dropsies" and a few Eli picks . Plaxico has a history of smoking my team with Pitts. He ruined our 21 game win streak a few years back. He BETTER have a stupid huge game to have a chance. Pats will overcome, 40 something to 17... Kevin Faulk will be key-Wes Welker cannot be contained- no need to mention Brady to Moss, right? :)

favres not in it...nothing matters. its not even a real football game. i'd rather watch womens college softball...

Im biased, but Giants are tough! I'm thinking they will be in the ballgame up to the half, maybee 3 or 6 pt game. I just have a gut feeling they will find their old skills like the "dropsies" and a few Eli picks . Plaxico has a history of smoking my team with Pitts. He ruined our 21 game win streak a few years back. He BETTER have a stupid huge game to have a chance. Pats will overcome, 40 something to 17... Kevin Faulk will be key-Wes Welker cannot be contained- no need to mention Brady to Moss, right? :)

Right on !!!!

As much as I dislike the 72 Dolphins and the constant champagne popping after the last undefeated team goes down, I think the Pats taking a dive in this game is great.

Looks like Plexi-glass was 3 points to high.

Brady get to eat some crow...

Patriots look like **** right from the start of the game...

looks like the patriots have the family size bag of pee pee snacks out....nothin but dill snacks for the pats!

heheheheh

I don't like the Giants... But I dislike the Pats more ^_^

Oh well Tom Brady will have to be happy with his 3 rings for another year...

-
Back