Here ya go Leanna Radio Flyer

-

zigs

Reaction score
Finished except for the hubcaps still lacking two. put the scrip on it today.

Attachments

• IMG_20151017_135627.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_20151121_114655.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_20151121_114608.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 318
I remember a boarding kennel when I was a kid that used one as " The Dog Poop Express". You didn't go near that bad boy.....

I remember a boarding kennel when I was a kid that used one as " The Dog Poop Express". You didn't go near that bad boy.....

I had one as a kid ,just like this one . Used it in parades behind the Horses , I know what you mean.

That is too pretty to let the kids play with.
My 5 year old grand daughter has a newer one and it is beat to crap, we use it to haul fire wood, dirt etc.
Not counting all the toys she drags thru the yard with it.

how you like this one?

Attachments

• DSC00315.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 285
how you like this one?

I've been working on this project on and off for several months . Looking for hubcaps for it , I have come across many different forms of Radio Flyer. The largest Radio Flyer is in Spokane Washington I believe.

this one was cruisin the coast in Biloxi last month

Nice job. I just started working on restoring my childhood pedal tractor and hope it turns out as nice as your wagon.

Nice job. I just started working on restoring my childhood pedal tractor and hope it turns out as nice as your wagon.

Thank you . Had to start over a couple times. Paint wasn't taking. Found hubcaps for it , an antique store in Kansas city has a set . I will repost when I get them on.

It looks phenomenal zigs!!! You have a lot to be proud of! Thanks for sharing ... even without the hubcaps ;-)

It looks good... :cheers:

Should put some ralley wheels on it... LOL! :D

I'll come over and you can pull me around the block.... :glasses7: :happy1:

Next in line !! Next in line :D Looks great zigs :color:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTnHIUNBjJc"]RADIO FLYER CAR Valley couple's Radio Flyer car turns heads - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Finished . Hubcaps make the difference

Attachments

• IMG_20151128_100756.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20151128_100913.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 104
Did Leanna powder coat that wagon???

I wish! No actually its brushed on . To cold to use spray gun out side , didn't want the red all over the garage. Had to start over a couple times ,paint wasn't taking. The hubcaps I coated with some Eastwood exhaust paint , should make it go faster.

I wish! No actually its brushed on . To cold to use spray gun out side , didn't want the red all over the garage. Had to start over a couple times ,paint wasn't taking. The hubcaps I coated with some Eastwood exhaust paint , should make it go faster.

That looks fast just sitting there! Excellent job. Do you hire out?

-
Back