Here's the deal....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My buddy was right on time. We went in the garage and the first thing he did was smack me across the back of the head :boxing:
At first I was stunned, but before I could even respond he said " No F`in WAY was I gonna sell the car". He then proceeded to relate every detail of what went wrong with his car ( `68 Dart 340 pushing WAY over 400 HP....) and what's still wrong with it. Convinced me NOT to do anything stupid. :dontknow:

Then he told my wife: :axe:
She didn't agree with my thinking :boxing:
She wanted NO PART in seeing the car go =;

I think I'm keeping it..... :eye:

<sigh....> Just make sure buries me in the sunofabitch :silent:

Sorry for the drama, but yesterday I was ready to burn the garage down and buy a set of 18" wheels and a nitrous kit for the GTI. Really. I'm still pissed, but I doubt I'm gonna bail out on the project. I'm just sooooooo tired of the up-hill battle every way I turn. :roll:

But your gonna enjoy the ride once over the hump. :thumrigh:

I thought you'd change your mind. You had to get it off your chest
though. :salut:

John, its a 68 cuda, in the end when you are toolin down the road with the stench of burning goodyear in your snozz you will smile and say ya babee it was worth it. Oh ya, and please put a shirt on :D :shock: :D :wink:

I'm glad sombody smaked you acrossed the back of your head. I thought I was going to have to clean a bay in the garage up so you could keep it stored somewhere.
As far as the up hill battle. I know I've been there. I still have one good run at the track under my belt. Something always seems to go wrong.
It's always something! If it's not one thing, it's another.

"It's always something! If it's not one thing, it's another."
Forgot my quotation marks.
Anybody remember Who said this.
Hint it was Gene Wilder's wife

Mopower71 said:
"It's always something! If it's not one thing, it's another."
Forgot my quotation marks.
Anybody remember Who said this.
Hint it was Gene Wilder's wife

I think it was Gene Wilders wife.

Glad your keeping it John. :thumleft:

Way to go John, or should I say John's friend. (A good friend indeed). :salut:

By the way. What is that blue thing on your hand? Are you going ricer on us? :mrgreen:

Jack

Coyote Jack said:

By the way. What is that blue thing on your hand? Are you going ricer on us? :mrgreen:

Jack

I actually like the green Nitrile ones myself.

Alex, I'll take "famous dead actresses - for $300, please".

Answer: Who was Roseanne RoseAnnaDanna ?
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

sickt7cuda said:
Alex, I'll take "famous dead actresses - for $300, please".

Answer: Who was Roseanne RoseAnnaDanna ?
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That was the character she played, we're getiing close, and showing our age :tongue:

Glad to here your keeping it John :thumleft: I think you would have been kicking yourself down the road if you sold it!

Gene Wilder's wife was on SNL right?

Was her name Rita Rudner? :scratch:

Glad yur keepn the car john dont give up on it itll be there some day just the way u want it,look at the Zombie shes been on the road for a hole 2 weeks since i got it 4 years ago when i was 15,but i still keep her around cuz all the chevy guys give me crap about how fast there cars are,so its my motivation to keep her around an show them all just whos the BOSS

Coyote Jack said:

Jack

Yeah... My Buddy Tom was right on track. He wants my car VERY BADLY, but not bad enough to see me without it. I'm still pissed off over that hunk of ****, but I figure what the hell, I don't smoke, drink, do bad drugs, gamble, or chase skirts (other than the one I married...) so I may as well piss away my 401K on something stupid. Besides, with the way Mopar prices are climbing I might even make $7-8 profit if I ever sell it.

And as for the "blue thing" on my hands, yes, I always wear gloves when I play in the garage. Wifey-pooh sez keep `em clean or it's self-service if you catch my drift :wink: And when that picture was taken it was hotter than hell outside. I'm surprised I had my pants on.... :silent:

FASTBACK340 said:
.... And when that picture was taken it was hotter than hell outside. I'm surprised I had my pants on.... :silent:

......uh.. you would... pants... outside... neighbors......
plz, make sure we dont get a picture of that..
:wink:

rabius75 said:
FASTBACK340 said:
.... And when that picture was taken it was hotter than hell outside. I'm surprised I had my pants on.... :silent:

......uh.. you would... pants... outside... neighbors......
plz, make sure we dont get a picture of that..
:wink:
U stole the words right out of my mouth :puker: :pukel:

-
Back