heres the new pics with the new wheels

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
im sorry for holding it off here they are this is what ive wanted on a car for my whole life. i love the old school ansen sprints slot mag.

as me and the lady where cruising around town i told here remember when i bought this car and i said i have a dream with this car in it, she said yeah. so i began to tell her my drem has come true beth is driving great rides smoother then it was when i got it and its loking better i said and your riding next to me besides paint my dream has come true.

......but evrey dream of mine involves a mopar but i wouldnt trade beth for any ofem.

Picture 423.jpg

Picture 424.jpg

2 personally i like the stock rims with the dogs up front if i find small bolt slots i might but idk....progress will prevail a final product.

are the rears SBP (look like it..) ? I have SBP rears and LBP front at the moment (top pic), I will be replacing the rears one of these days with the ones in the bottom pic.... but, that will require tubs, narrowed rear and spring relocation... oh yea, and some time....

69 Barracuda (4).JPG

DSC00664.JPG

I like the look, even better I like the way you worked your girl into the conversation :) Dont want here and Beth getting jealous of each other.

Grant

The combo of mags on back, stock rims on front goes along with the unique personality of your wagon. I like it a lot!! Also I'm thinking if you put wider rims on front it will change the feeling of the steering and handling and you may not like it as well.

-
Back