Hershey car show/swap meet?

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Anybody know if there is another car show/swap meet in Hershey yet this year?
I heard that there is one after Fall Carlisle but i can't find any info. on it.

www.aaca.org.

10/10-10/13 is swap meet, car show is not 10/13 on staturday, car show is by pre-reg, which ended weeks ago, for AACA members only.
there are no admission charges
for spectators
www.aaca.org

Yes the Fall Hershey AACA fall national meet is the week after Carlisle. The swap meet goes from Wed. to Sat. Thur and Friday are the best is most cases because all the vendors are setup and there by then. This is the largest Antique auto swap meet in the world. It takes at the very least two full days to cover all the fields. Saturday is the show day, and most vendors are packing up.

Here is a link on the event.

http://local.aaca.org/hershey/fallmeet.htm

This should Help.

Over the years Hershey was know for old parts, ie. prewar etc. but over the past several years more and more 50's and 60's parts are coming to the grounds. It has been a never miss event/meet for my father and I since the late 80's. It is truly my favorite event next to Chryslers Nationals at Carlisle.

Thanks for the help guys,looks like i'll have another show to go now before the end of the year.

Yes the Fall Hershey AACA fall national meet is the week after Carlisle. The swap meet goes from Wed. to Sat. Thur and Friday are the best is most cases because all the vendors are setup and there by then. This is the largest Antique auto swap meet in the world. It takes at the very least two full days to cover all the fields. Saturday is the show day, and most vendors are packing up.

Here is a link on the event.

http://local.aaca.org/hershey/fallmeet.htm

This should Help.

Over the years Hershey was know for old parts, ie. prewar etc. but over the past several years more and more 50's and 60's parts are coming to the grounds. It has been a never miss event/meet for my father and I since the late 80's. It is truly my favorite event next to Chryslers Nationals at Carlisle.

Is this bigger than the Fall Show at Carlisle?

Joanne

Is it worth skipping Carlisle and going to Hershey instead? I know the Carlisle Mopar Nationals was big but from the arial view of Hershey, it made Carlisle look small.

I should say that it Hersey will not be like Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle. It will be more like The large Fall Carlisle event being a multi make event. Hersey has always been know for Pre-war parts, such as teens, 20's 30's 40's parts etc. Over the past five years or more you are starting to see a switch to more late 50's thru 70's parts. Also you will see thousands of vendors that you will not seen anywhere else but Hersey. It is worth the trip for a day or two. Also the AACA fall national meet (Show Cars) is worth seeing once, ots on Saturday. The Car Corral with for sale cars is also always very Huge and impressive. As far as skipping Carlisle, I have not missed one since 1980 so I go to both.

I'm only about 60 miles from Hershey and i never been to their shows i'm planning on going this year but not definate yet.
I'll definately be at Carlisle on the 6th.

-
Back