Hey all, from New Mexico

-

TinyValiant74

Reaction score
Hi all,

Name's Tiny and I just got my first A-body project car and I know i'm gonna need some help.

It's a 1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham.

My digital Camera is busted right now so I'll pop some pictures up as soon as it starts working.

This is my seccond Mopar, my first one is a 06 Ram 1500 Hemi. So i'm looking forward to making my new project, bad@$$.

Nice to meet ya'll in advance

Welcome, you've come to the right place, lots of knowledgable people here :thumbup:

Welcome aboard Tiny, Where in NM? I am in Rio Rancho. You will not be disappointed here. Lot's of great people with bunches of info and willing to help.

welcome aboard TinyValiant74! this is the place to be for a-bodies! lots of info and good people. look forward to see some pics of your ride.... :headbang:

Welcome TinyValiant74 Glad you found this great site.
1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham all the buttons I bet.
Enjoy this great site,I sure do. :blob:

Hello Tiny, let me guess you`re 6`8" and 320 pounds, Lol! Every Tiny I`ve ever met has been BIG. Welcome to FABO, glad to have you!

I'm in Santa Fe, and yeah i'm 6' 5" and I weigh about 280. but surprisingly the tranny isn't a push button, it's an auto-column.

TinyValiant74 said:
I'm in Santa Fe, and yeah i'm 6' 5" and I weigh about 280. but surprisingly the tranny isn't a push button, it's an auto-column.

Welcome aboard! I love Santa Fe! Been going there off 'n on since the late sixties. The family & I try to go there for a vacation every August. As far as the push button tranny, 1964 was the last year they used them. But, since your car is a Brougham, it probably has a button for just about everything else, including an automatic ***-wiper! :butthead: :-# :blackeye:

:burnout:

Welcome to the site you'll love it here, all the knowledge on mopars you could ever need and then some, a great bunch of guys here they have helped me a ton, enjoy.

-
Back