Hey Brett

-
I'm having a blast! I haven't taken the car cover off the Cuda in 2 weeks. I did take my lower rocker trim peice over to the chromer tues to get it chromed. Once I get it back then I'll do the pinion angle.

I've put over 1000 miles on the bike in the last 2 1/2 weeks. :D

It's nice to have a break from hot rodding. I've been hard at ot for 4 year's. I still read the board everyday, just don't want to bore everyone with bike stuff.

i am also a rider, ive had many bikes (american, european, and japanese)but the best bike ive owned to date is my 1990 kawasaki zx11, i bought this bike in 1996 and it is great for long trips....i do the same thing with the riding, i ride for a month strait, then not touch the bike for 2-3 weeks.the best bar hopping bike i had was my 68 sportster stroker (77inches)loud as a mutha f#(ker but that bike was a bear to ride any more than to the bars.id have to fill the tank every 50 miles.......

Well, I bought a 04 Goldwing so not only can I get auto part's with it I can carry 4 -12 apcks of bud light with me :D My range is 200 miles so I'm good to go :lol:

Yeah, it will probably come and go in stages. I ride a lot of highway living where I do so I wanted comfort. If I still lived in the bigger city I would have bought a custom.

It is fun though, there is more sh&t you can buy for these Goldwing's that you just wouldn't believe it.

-
Back