hey dudes.....what about the get together

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
so are we going to do this?? i think sometime in feb. after the super bowl would be good.....give every body some time to plan it.....we could meet in a parking lot somewhere, or a sonic drive inn or something like that. unless someone has a shop or a house that they want destroyed......lol

what say u local fabo boys?????
higgs

Just a little chilly out side. Might be better if we can get the cars out.

Yea I wish it would warm up a bit I need to put my clutch in bad, but don't feel like getting frost bite while doing it.

yeah, i know it's cold, believe me, i've had to go into work at 4:00 to start busses for the last week........i just figured guys would respond and kick out some ideas........the good weather is coming, a meet and greet at the end of the month might work out....

jaws, i've seen your dart at the mopar meet at bandimere a few times..i remember the color scheme.....i've also spent some time in strasburg....you live over by the high school? saw a 68 barracuda over there in a driveway....
higgs

Don't have the Dart any more. That Barracuda has been in the same spot for 5 years at least. Lots of cars stashed around these parts.

-
Back