Hey, everybody!

-

afxlancer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m 61 and have been into Mopars since I bought my first car (a red/white 1968 Dodge Polara convertible) with my newspaper route money when I was 14. I have owned well over 50 Mopars! Most were B-body sedans, but lots of A-bodies, too. I have owned nine 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I sedans alone!

I am in the middle of a deal to buy a one-owner 1962 Dodge Lancer. It is a 2-door sedan (white/green). It is a pretty rust-free CA car that has fender bender damage on its left front. We will see how fixable it is. I would really like to build an A/FX Golden Commando replica out of this Lancer, as it is not really nice enough to restore. Will show pics once I get her home next weekend.

Enjoy your cars this weekend - don’t let them sit!
Tim

Welcome and Congrats on the '62!!! 62s are by far the best mopars ever made.... the jealousy i see around here from all these "64 and up" guys is just sad :(

BonyRemoteAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

WELCOME to FABO. Love the 62's as they were a real departure from the norm. I was an eleven year old kid, when my neighbor returned home from serving in Germany in the Army. He immediately bought a new white Valiant slanty with three on the tree. It would have been an 1960 I think. He drove the snot out of that thing, and when the muffler went bad, he put a straight pipe on it. You could hear him coming up our country road for at least a mile. He would wind that slant six up for all it was worth.
:rofl:
And... one of the Tech's at a dealership I worked at, who was a great engine builder, built a 62 Savoy Max Wedge clone that was as nice as any I have ever seen.

-
Back