Hey everyone!

-

falston1

Reaction score
I've been getting information from this forum for about two years now without actually joining, so I figured I might as well join. You might say I'm a young gun at 19 years old. When I was 16, my dad gave me his 03 GMC Sierra 2500, but I had always loved older Mopars. So after a few months of me annoying him, he showed up at home with a 74 /6 Duster and asked for the keys to his truck back. I gladly traded. Since then, I've done some work to the car, but funds have prevented me from doing so much to the car.

I have since replaced the 225/904 with a relatively small 360/727 combo. The 727 is a fresh build, and I was assured that it could handle 500 hp for future engine builds. The engine and transmission are the only real areas of modification so far. More is sure to come! :)

Attachments

• Duster in the barn.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Duster Engine.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107
Let me be the first to welcome you aboard :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy the great folks here, we have the best of the best.
Looking forward to your Duster build for sure :burnout:

Welcome o site. Great to have a young gun join. You have made a good start. When you start with a good short block, you can add a little at a time to make more HP.

Welcome to FABO falston!! That looks to be a perfect car to get into the Mopar swing of things. You made the right choice trading Dad back. Let him have the truck, 20 years from now that old lug will be gone and he'll be asking you to take him up to the store in the Duster!!! Enjoy the car, and say thanks to Dad for us, for steering his son in the right direction!! Geof

Thanks everyone! I grew up in a Mopar family. An uncle of mine claims to get physically sick if he rides in a ford. I myself have aquired many a parts and vehicles. I look forward to gaining from all of the knowledge in here.

Welcome to FABO falston!! That looks to be a perfect car to get into the Mopar swing of things. You made the right choice trading Dad back. Let him have the truck, 20 years from now that old lug will be gone and he'll be asking you to take him up to the store in the Duster!!! Enjoy the car, and say thanks to Dad for us, for steering his son in the right direction!! Geof

X2 on the parents :happy1:

Welcome to FABO Falston1!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Burnout Rear View.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 63
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back