hey everyone

-

workdoggy

Reaction score
this is my first time on here and i just got my first Plymouth Valiant 1965 wagon. i was wondering where the best place for parts is?
the only real thing i need is a gas tank, but i'll be redoing it also.

thanks,

mark

1027070003.jpg

Welcome. Nice looking wagon you got there. You will find that everyone here is more than willing to help you out with any questions you might have. So never be afraid to ask.

Welcome. Looks like the wagon is pretty stright so you should not have a hard time getting it fixed up.

the only thing i need to fix to be able to drive it the fuel tank. interior needs redone, but thats easy.

Welcome workdoggy!!
Great looking wagon you have.
Hope you enjoy this great site,
We have allot of good folks here and the best of the best tec's too.

ok guys what kind of wheel offset do i need for wheels. want to put 16s on the wagon. also the lug spacing? I'm keeping those sweet original center hub caps.

Welcome.. As far as bolt patter and bigger wheels you won't be able to find newer style or larger than 15". Due to the small wheel pattern of 4". You will have to convert over to the larger bolt spacing of 4.5" Mopar/Ferd pattern. And then your options go up by about 100,000 or so. Small pattern is very very limited. As far as wagon related parts go search and hoard. Anything from the back doors on back is "wagon only" for the most part body and interior related.

I'm glad to see someone keeping these wagons on the road,they don't get enough respect IMHO. Good Luck!

-
Back