Hey Everyone!

-
Q

QwikDart73

Name's Matt from Lima, Ohio, U.S. Just signed up 2/28/08. I own a 1973 Dart Sport that has been idle for about 3 or 4 years now so that i can complete school. I recently aquired a 70 340 to replace the 318 swap i had done previously. it's yet to be fired and drove due to my college-kid income and inability to to get to the car regularly. (I currently live 2.5 hours away from the poor thing!) I signed up because i am looking for all the technical assistance i can get my hands on, and i'm sure many of you know that good Mopar help is hard to find! so i plan on asking a lot of questions, however i don't consider myself a slouch so i will be happy to lend a hand when and where ever i can, so feel free to ask. hope to get to know some of you well and wish everyone the best of luck with their current and future projects.

Welcome to FABO Matt! Nice introduction too. The only thing that would make it better is a pic or two of your Dart. Again, welcome aboard.

I know, I know. i need to take some more. for my age i'm not really up to date with digital camera thing. we'll figure it out soon enough. i don't like to disappoint!

Welcome aboard Matt :wave:

That '70 340 should work very well in the car. Lots of power.

This is a great site with lots of good info and great people.

Enjoy

Welcome aboard Matt. It's nice to see another young gun into our old Mopars, since you young'un are the ones who will carry on from us old fogies.

GTX - you forgot to hit him up for the free noobie beers. :)

Welcome aboard Matt. It's nice to see another young gun into our old Mopars, since you young'un are the ones who will carry on from us old fogies.

GTX - you forgot to hit him up for the free noobie beers. :)

Sorry about that. Let's see ... oh yes ... QwikDart, with tradition being what it is here on FABO, a round (usually 6 beers/member) is requested. Let's see now, that would be 37,236 beers, 6,206 6-packs or 1,552 cases. Let us know when they're arriving. I'm going to go make some room in the fridge right now. ;-)

-
Back