Hey from Redmond, OR

-
hey paul, i do have a manual column and possibly the disc brakes also. i'll have to check. i do have the upper control arms from my dart, i went with tubular ones from cap, and have some spindles,rotors,calipers from an f body. they are the same as a body just need to change the lower ball joint unit to 73 and up a body. i have a manual steering box also from an earlier a body but they are all the same. we need to get together and talk. let me know.
big daddy don

as far as the 70 dart with the crunched front goes, it was at a friends house and they used a tractor to move it. they pushed it around crushing the inner support. everything else is in ok shape. i have another support for it.

hey paul, i do have a manual column and possibly the disc brakes also. i'll have to check. i do have the upper control arms from my dart, i went with tubular ones from cap, and have some spindles,rotors,calipers from an f body. they are the same as a body just need to change the lower ball joint unit to 73 and up a body. i have a manual steering box also from an earlier a body but they are all the same. we need to get together and talk. let me know.
big daddy don

Sounds like a plan, I'd like to know for building a street/strip car if factory front suspension and brakes will do the job.

Cheers

-
Back