Hey, Gang!! 2old2 is back!

-

2old2

Reaction score
It's nice to be back! Got me a 1962 Dodge Lancer 170 2 dr. post while gone. I'm building a 5.7 L Dodge Magnum engine for it with a tricked out 904 tranny. Gonna have a"489" 8-3/4 Sure-grip diff with 4.10 gears. This will be a cruiser on Route 66 here in Flagstaff, AZ. Gonna have some nice, quiet mufflers on it, and make it appear to be reasonably stock. The mag wheels might give a slight impression that it may not be the original slant-six powered sixty-deuce. To accomplish the stock appearance, I am needing both taillight lenses, deck lid lock and key, and the plastic 170 hood emblem. If anybody can help me with these items, I would certainly be glad to hear from you. I bought this car from a gentleman in Tucson, AZ and he had replaced the stock interior with Cadillac El Dorado heated leather seats, and leather console with ALL devices controlled from it. Power seat tilt, up/down, back and forth, heat for seats, and if the car had come with electric windows, the controls for them are there, too. Not sure I want to keep that arrangement as I may have to put a roll cage in, so I will very likely replace this beautiful GREEN Cadillac interior with buckets from something newer... like buckets from a wrecked 2014 Challenger. Thanks for having me back, guys!

-
Back