-

ralleyred

Reaction score
Hope I did this right...new phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 274
As Grandpa would say:

Fresh maters from the garden growed and even fresher bacon from a pig we knowed. Home made bread that tastes real sweet and lettuce and mayonnaise to make it complete.

YUM YUM

BACON.....I can't even remember,my last B.L.T...O.P. Question: Sourdough,lol..?

hard to beat a good BLT ! put ya got to have good heirloom tomatoes ripe,out of the garden!! ( someone keep the damn chickens out of the maters!!!!???) especially on good sourdough bread.... mayo, !!!! heck yes! none of that other crap!!!!

Saaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Apple pie made outside, (out door kitchen) in a Dutch oven served with ice cream and drinks this evening :)

Everything is better cooked outside in cast iron :D

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 197
Dam grandpa that looks fittin. My Gpa would always cook up some neck bones and rice with fried corn bread.

My Mom used to make BLTs, and fresh sweet corn for supper at least 3X a week in the Summer. But only when the good, locally grown 'maters and corn were in season. Haven't had that kind of supper in a long time. Now you're gonna make me stop at my local farm stand tomorrow!

LOVE fresh local 'maters...go get some 69 340 gts !! Now I need some more pics and info on that outdoor kitchen that Memike is showin off !!

LOVE fresh local 'maters...go get some 69 340 gts !! Now I need some more pics and info on that outdoor kitchen that Memike is showin off !!

It has some changes :color: I will get a couple new pictures and post them here soon :D
The weather is perfect for cooking outside today :cheers:

Mother always said that was how she got my Dad. Made him his first BLT, and he was hooked. He sure did love them.

-
Back