Hey guys can anyone help out an Aussie ? Parts in Massachusetts !

-

ratbastad

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have found a pair of wheels I need to complete my set and they are located in Webster, Worcester in Massachusetts. The zip is 01570.

I cant pick them up personally and the seller will only accept ca$h. It's a long shot I know but Ive been looking for these front wheels for a long time for my rise and need to somehow grab these any way possible. He does'nt want to deal with shippers etc, only the buyer personally.

Are there any FABO members out there who are close to this guy who can help out with a pickup and can hold them so I can get them shipped? I would be happy to pay for travel gas if required.

If they can be picked up by a member, I could arrange shipping for them to AUS or even CA.

PM me if ya'all can help in any way (edited thanks)

THANX !!

Last edited:
Am I seeing right in the pic???? Dual TQ carbs?

Sorry, cannot help with the wheels.

Hey guys, I have found a pair of wheels I need to complete my set and they are located in Webster, Worcester in Massachusetts. The zip is 01570.

I cant pick them up personally and the seller will only accept ca$h. It's a long shot I know but Ive been looking for these front wheels for a long time for my rise and need to somehow grab these any way possible. He does'nt want to deal with shippers etc, only the buyer personally.

Are there any FBBO members out there who are close to this guy who can help out with a pickup and can hold them so I can get them shipped? I would be happy to pay for travel gas if required.

If they can be picked up by a member, I could arrange shipping for them to AUS or even CA.

PM me if ya'all can help in any way

THANX !!
Seeing how ur asking this question on FABO why not get someone on here to help u? There r some members that r on both sites. Lol. Kim

I did Kim, and yes I know that members from FABO are on both sites.......I'm one of them.

Sheesh.....now its a crime to ask for assistance on more than 1 site ?

Thanks.

I did Kim, and yes I know that members from FABO are on both sites.......I'm one of them.

Sheesh.....now its a crime to ask for assistance on more than 1 site ?

Thanks.
No crime at all. U posted here and asked if any FBBO guys could help u. This is the A bodies site. Just saying. Kim

I think he may have had "fat" finger syndrome when he put it FBBO. LMAO

-
Back