Hey guys

-

davedude

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to car restoration, and am trying to get as much information as possible. I currently have a 72 dodge shag wagon that I've been working on, and I'm thinking about getting a nice A body as a sleeper/daily driver.

And your question is? ;)

First of all, welcome to FABO! Second, there are quite a few A-bodies available here and on other sites. If you have some preferences, limitations (ie. monetarily or geographically), etc., this might be a good time to list them if you want others to direct you to some possibilities.

Good luck & let's some pics of that "shag wagon".

pervert,lol just kidding. ive had a shag wagon before myself. ask away and the folks here will help out

Welcome

P1010023.JPG

Welcome and yes we NEED pics!! There are always cars here for sale and a lot of people that would be willing to point you in the right direction if you are looking for something else. Good luck and enjoy!!!

Okay, since you asked about my question, here it is. I'm split between a 69 swinger, and a 71 Demon. Which would you pick and why?

id go with the swinger....
....just saying cuz thats what i own lol
and welcome to the FABO fam

Welcome aboard Dave. I wouldn't worry too much about the choice between the 69 Swinger or the 71 Demon. Pick the one that offers the most for the money, especially if one has a much better, complete body and trim. Trying to find missing pieces for any model can get discouraging and expensive.

I'm going to run for the door now before the other guys start throwing cream puffs at me, but I like the lines of the 69 better, although I did own a very nice 71 Demon 340 for a couple of years. :)

Welcome davedude.
Let us know which car you pick and why.
Jump on in and enjoy this great site.
Looking forward to your next post.

-
Back