hey, i just joined

-

greaserkid

Reaction score
i'm from wichita kansas, um, i just bought a '75 plymouth scamp that's taking all my time & money (but i love it)

this seems like a great place for info, so, here i am!

welcome :salut:

pic4.JPG

Hey, Welcome, I'm new too. Lets see a picture of your car. This place seems like it's filled with motorheads that do their own work rather than check writers that don't know which end of a screwdriver to hold. Ed
DSC00129a.jpg
[/IMG]

Lets see some pic's of that Scamp . How about some details ?

Welcome!! Sounds like a nice project youve got going. Anyone mention posting some pics of your Scamp yet? lol Looking forward to seeing them when you get a chance. Enjoy and keep us posted on the progress!

you think we pay attention to minor details like the fact it 4 yrs old? LOL

Where has he been in the last 4 yrs I haven't seen a post from him anytime lately. I'll do a search and see if his name comes up and the last time he posted. Oh by the way. WELCOME 4 yrs ago. It seems his last post was 7/27/07. WOW, Must be on vacation.

Hey, Welcome, I'm new too. Lets see a picture of your car. This place seems like it's filled with motorheads that do their own work rather than check writers that don't know which end of a screwdriver to hold. Ed

Four years old??? Ahhhh who cares? I'm still laughing at Ed up there -- I don't care who you are, that's some funny chit right there. And very true!!!!

-
Back