Hey im new

-

SpeedDemon165

Reaction score
I figured i would say hi and introduce myself. My names Mike and i am an addict... wait wrong group. Well im sort of on point i have been into mopars for a long time and am now starting to think i may have a problem LOL. I have got a few (to many) projects going on 71' Demon Sizler, 69' valiant 2 door, 71' Dart Swinger (Girl friends), 73/71' Dart Sport/Duster (The beater) and a 70' Charger as well as a few GM's (NO CHEVYS:finga:) that no one here would care to hear about.

I have used the resources of the site from time to time and figured i should give back if i can. Anyways thanks for having me :thumblef:

70dartmike i have a 87' Turbo Regal with a lot of drag racer options from the factory and a 70' Olds 442 in Astro Blue (i saved it from the hood)

The Regal has all of the "T" package items... but not the "T" package, and it was factory opted black with a 4:10 LSD and both aluminum inner bumper supports along with a host of other light weight options.

and i forgot i daily drive a 94' Ram 2500HD 4X4 5speed and have a roller 57' Dodge PowerWagon (probably never going to do anything with it)

Plans are in (slow)motion to drop a 440/727RV in to the Beater Duster and the same for the Valiant the beater already has a BBP 8 3/4 in the rear and matching disk brakes in the front.

the valiant i got at the last Mopars at the Battleship event down here in alabummer. someone has already installed BBP front disks and the matching 9 1/4 in the rear and the chassis is in very fair shape

i got the Demon from behind the local transmission shop for a song when i pulled over to look at a jeep willys it's a basic sizler in black on black with a (past tense) 318/3speed i would really like to put it back to stock and just enjoy beating on the duster LOL

i have a 58' 392 with the high angle heads but i really dont know what im gonna put that in i would really like to see it in something you can actually see the engine in rather than hidden under the hood, like a bucket of some kind.

I'll post some pictures sooner or later i guess i'll have to go back to dealing with photo bucket again.

-
Back